The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King’s English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, our training center has managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, whether they’re being trained in a large, medium or small group size. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.
Above and beyond, we provide our trainees with advanced learning facilities and materials, as well as the most up to date technology in our campuses. Since many of our trainees run busy schedules of work and study, we give high regard to flexibility in training timings and we are committed to being very open to our trainee’s needs and suggestions.
Further to the professional developments& personal improvements trainees attain through our courses, they also gain internationally recognized certifications which certainly enhance their careers.
In addition to providing individual attention to each of our trainees, our training methods comprise of developing innovative & creative techniques of practical application in every session. We believe that the inclusion of a step-by-step know-how guide in training courses & workshops is essential for generating high return on investment for our trainees.
Our training team consists of highly qualified and well-known experts in their fields. The team regularly strives to meet international training standards, but more than that, the team regularly comes up with its own novel training methods which collectively work on making the trainee’s relatively short period of training efficient and effective.
Training Sessions: Timing, Location & Size
In order to meet our trainee’s exact needs, our training session’s timing, location, and group size are flexible and can be tailored upon request. Regularly, we run sessions such as listed below for both public and corporate training:
· Scheduled Group Sessions
We run an annual fixed schedule of courses, including various timings which rotate frequently giving our trainees a wide range of timing choice.
· Requested Group Sessions
We also often run training sessions for groups upon request. Our trainees are free to specify the timing and location that they prefer.
· One on One Sessions
We also run individualized training courses upon request, where trainees would be trained according to their exact personal training requirements.
Continuing Education Center at KIC has provided training, software development and turnkey systems and services to hundreds of clients in the UAE. Below is a sample list of our clients:
2. Oil Companies
3. Banks and Financial Institutions
• Abu Dhabi Department of Finance
• Abu Dhabi Department of Planning
• Abu Dhabi Department of Social Affairs
• Abu Dhabi Department of Organization and Management
• Abu Dhabi Customs Department
• Abu Dhabi High Committee for Heritage & History
• Abu Dhabi National Consultative Council
• Presidential Court
• Ministry of Education
• Ministry of Agriculture
• Ministry of Interior
• Ministry of Economics
• Ministry of Justice
2. Oil Companies
• Abu Dhabi National Oil Company ADNOC
• Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations ADCO
• Abu Dhabi Marine Operation Company ADMA-OPCO
• Abu Dhabi Petroleum Ports Operation Company ADPPOC
• Abu Dhabi Drilling Chemicals and Products ADDCAP
• Abu Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Company Ltd. ADGAS
• Zakum Development Company ZADCO
• Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. for Oil Distribution ADNOC-FOD
• RUWAIS Fertilizer Industries FERTIL
• Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Limited GASCO
• National Drilling Company NDC
• BUNDUQ Co. Ltd.
3. Banks and Financial Institutions
• Abu Dhabi Investment Authority ADIA
• International Petroleum Investment Company IPIC
• National Bank of Abu Dhabi NBAD
• UAE Central Bank
• City Bank
• Dubai Islamic Bank
• Emirates Industrial Bank
• Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
• Al Bateen Model School
• Abu Dhabi Secondary School
• Al Muttanaby
• That- Al Sawary School
• Ruwais School
• Zayed the Second School
• Al Nuzha School
• HH Sheik Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Private Flight Department
• HH Sheik Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Foundation
• HH Sheik Hamdan Bih Zayed Al Nahyan's Office
• HH Sheik Sultan Bih Khalifa Al Nahyan's Office
• Abu Dhabi Municipality
• Abu Dhabi Welfare Organization
• Gulf Aircraft Maintenance Company (GAMCO)
• Marian Oilfield Services
• Shahama Women Association
• United Shipping Company
• General Electrical Trading
• Al Mazroui Group of Companies
• Gulf Pipes Factory
• International Furnishing Company
• Ruwais Hospital
• Group III
• Salem Travel Agency